See iRefIndex Issues and Notes for details of ongoing work to improve the iRefIndex software.
Adding Sources to iRefIndex
- Identify the location of the downloaded data.
- Evaluate the form of the data:
- For PSI MI XML (Molecular Interaction XML) documents, check the version of the format employed by the data documents.
- For the specific version, review the format's schema and how the data uses the schema. For example, PSI MI XML permits the specification of interactors within interaction descriptions as well as in a separate interactor list.
- Review existing, similar mapper definition files.
All iRefIndex Pages
Follow this link for a listing of all iRefIndex related pages (archived and current).